Voldam Mixed Flow In-Line Exhaust / Blower - Energy Saving ECO Motor Technology
About Voldam Mixed Flow In-Line Exhaust / Blower:
Voldam Mixed Flow In-Line Exhaust / Blower can be used to solve many air moving problems. They are capable of moving airflow through long or complex duct runs. They provide an ideal solution for areas that are hard to heat or cool. Mixed flow in line fans can be used for supply, exhaust, or return air installations.
Voldam Mixed Flow In-Line Exhaust / Blower is more efficient built-in Energy Saving ECO Motor Technology, thus reducing the required motor horsepower and lowering operating costs.
Mixed Flow In-Line Exhaust / Blower are recommended for any ventilation application that requires low sound and high efficiency, such as office buildings, schools, parking garages, concert halls, libraries, and educational facilities.
Voldam Mixed Flow In-Line Fans are available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ duct diameters.
Features & Benefits:
- – Powerful, compact and quiet mixed flow impeller
- – 100% Pure Copper Winding Motor.
- – Available in duct diameters from 4″ thru 8″
- – Airflow capacity up to 486 CFM
- – Energy efficient two speed motor
- – Easy to install – mounting brackets included – simple maintenance
- – Easy access to motor and impeller, no need to dismantle duct work
- – Ideal for long duct runs
- – May be used for supply or exhaust air
- – May be mounted in any position
- – Optional pre-wired with 220-240v power cord
- – Permanently lubricated original ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- – Precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- – 2 Years